About CCUEF and Rock the District®
Founded in 2008, the Cave Creek Unified Education Foundation (CCUEF.org) is a registered Arizona non-profit foundation that supports the mission of the Cave Creek Unified School District, comprising over 5,500 K-12 students. The Foundation is led by a partnership of parents and community members. The CCUEF is a (501)(c)(3) organization. The Foundation will seek, accept, and invest both directed and undirected funds to support and enhance the mission of the Cave Creek Unified School District. It is also the intent of the Foundation to create and sustain an endowment that will serve the community over time.
As a CCUSD student, Melissa Nelson attended a leadership conference where she was asked to do something “BIG” for her community. Specifically, she was asked to do something that she could NOT DO on her own. From that seed of inspiration grew the annual CCUEF fundraiser, “Rock the District,” a student music extravaganza that is now in its 10th year and has raised much-needed funds to support education for her fellow students. It is with this same inspiration that CCUEF exists for the community. CCUEF helps bring the community together to do “BIG” things for our students that we simply can’t do on our own.
CCUEF has awarded over $200,000 in grants through our fundraising efforts!
Check out some of the ways our grants have supported CCUSD:
- Chinese calligraphy grant, an international, interdisciplinary project at Sonoran Trails
- Funding for the CCUSD Sports Complex scoreboard replacement at Cactus Shadows
- Artist-in-Residence Mural Project Desert Willow Elementary
- Guitars for the Music Room Lone Mountain Elementary
- Video equipment for broadcast studies, Horseshoe Trails Elementary and Cactus Shadows High School
- iPads and Chrome Books for several CCUSD classrooms and multiple schools
We’re loud and proud!! View all of our grants here
How you can help?
- Donate HERE! It will make your heart sing!! One-time donations of any amount are appreciated. Please also remember CCUEF.org at tax time and in your estate planning.
- Become a Rock the District® FAN CLUB member
Small, monthly auto-donations of $10 or $25 go a long way toward supporting our efforts! Best of all, you get special seating arrangements and advance table purchase options at our premier annual fund-raiser, Rock the District®.
- Sponsor our show, or contribute a silent auction item. For more info, email our treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities range from $25 to $2,500. No amount too small. We want EVERY local business to participate in this wonderful community event!